If You Cancel Your Holiday:
You may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- Prior to 45 days or more: 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure: 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure: 70% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure: No Refund
The above may vary based on any specific cancellation charges as charged by the third party service provider.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Hotels once confirmed cannot be changed. Guests are requested to check the reviews, pictures and hotel websites before confirming the hotel and advise any change at the time of booking confirmation.
- The Check in and check out time of the hotel is 1200 hrs at Port Blair and 0800 hrs at Havelock; stay beyond the check-out time is purely at the discretion of the hotels. (In Havelock, there may be a time gap between check out and ferry timings, guests are advised to leave their luggage in the hotel and venture out for some optional activity till the ferry timing). For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Suggested hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking. In case the same is not available, then a similar category hotel will be provided. Hotel once finalized cannot be changed.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of nights in each destination and without compromising any services
- Ferry timings are subject to change at the government’s discretion, and we assume no liability for disruption in the tour owing to climatic conditions or any such events beyond our control. Rest assured, we will do our best to implement your itinerary to the fullest and provide you with commensurate back-up options. The cost of the same will need to be borne by the guest.
- The tour guide reserves the rights to make changes / detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, road blockage or security reason.
- The vehicle used (A/C or Non A/C) is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Guests are requested to follow the timings in the program. Dinner/Shopping trips will be charged INR 700 extra.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children and infant (below 02yrs) along with other travel documents. Child without ID proof shall be considered for an adult cost.