- Being a remote location, the tourism infrastructures in these islands are not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of other developed destinations.
- As there are lots of attractions in Andaman, one hardly gets time to stay in the hotels. Hence it is advised not to spend much on the hotel rooms and rather spend on unique activities like Scuba Diving & Sea Walk
- 1 – 5 years old will be accommodated along with parent only ferry/cruise tickets, entry charges and permits wherever applicable will be charged extra.
- Above 5 years old will be considered as extra person.
- T-shirts/shorts/swimming costume/slippers/Sunscreen/towel and changing clothes while visiting beaches & for activities like scuba diving & sea walk.
- Regular medication, sufficient cash (ATMs are satellite linked & may not work in case of link failure, especially in Havelock & Neil).
- Photo ID proof of all travellers. Age proof of children. Passport & restricted area permit for foreign nationals.
MOBILE AND INTERNET
Only BSNL, Airtel & Vodafone have their own mobile coverage in most islands. Only BSNL has 3G service in Port Blair. Internet is very slow in these islands. Hence it is advised that you leave behind your cyber world and soak into the nature during your stay here in Andamans.